Feeling Good Natural Wellness
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3-4 boneless turkey breasts
- 1/4 bag of fresh cranberries and/or 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/8 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 8 oz package of gluten free stuffing mix or any stuffing stove top mix
- 1/4 cup of hot water.
1. Grease slow cooker really well with butter or oil
2. Add stuffing mix and water.
3. Add butter, celery, onion and cranberries
4. Add turkey breasts ( defrosted ) and seasonings.
5. Cover and cook on medium for 5- 6 hours.
6. Remove turkey and stir and fluff up stuffing.
7. Allow this to sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Additional : I packet of dry organic gravy mix. Boil with 1 cup of water and whisk.
Tip: Make sure you fully defrost the turkey before placing it in the slow cooker. Check the turkey after 4 hours to make sure it is not dry. Never leave the lid off when checking for more than a few seconds, as it will loose it’s heat quickly. Do not check more than once or twice.